Faroe Islands Scallops
• Premium quality Queen Scallops (Aequipecten opercularis)
• All natural, 'true dry'
• Individually quick frozen to lock in fresh tasteand eliminate crystallization
• 100% net weight guaranteed
• Easy portioning and rapid defrost
• Lund’s Sea Legend Brand
• Wild-caught - Product of the Faroe Islands
|SLFI00618||Queen Scallops, 60/80, IQF, Dry (Natural), Faroe Islands||2/ 5 lb|
|SLFI00619||Queen Scallops, 80/120, IQF, Dry (Natural), Faroe Islands||2/ 5 lb|
|SLFI00620||Queen Scallops, 120/150, IQF, Dry (Natural), Faroe Islands||2/ 5 lb|
Scallops can be seared, broiled or baked. Pan sear them in oil and butter for an appealing browning effect and a delicious caramelized flavor. Avoid overcooking – dry scallops are quick to cook over high heat. Keep frozen until use.
Faroe Islands Queen Scallops are wild-caught in the pristine waters off the coast of the Faroe Islands by a single vessel fishery. The fishery has been sustainably managed for over 50 years.