New Zealand Greenshell®
• All natural New Zealand Greenshell Mussels (Perna canaliculus)
• Premium quality
• Harvested during peak season to ensure premium meat yield
• Sand free and debearded
• Vacuum packed to retain natural juices and fresh taste
• 100% yield – no wasted product, no gapers
• Fully cooked, just reheat from the frozen state
• Farm-raised - Product of New Zealand
|5011||Greenshell® Mussels, In Shell, 11-15 ct/lb, Fully Cooked, VacPack Frozen, New Zealand||5/ 2 lb|
|MSG4506576||Greenshell® Mussels, Half Shell, 13-18 ct/lb, IQF, New Zealand||12/ 2 lb|
Simply reheat the mussels directly from the frozen state. The mussels can be boiled or steamed inside the bag, or steamed or sautéed out of the bag. Reheat mussels for approximately 6-8 minutes and they will open just as if they had been prepared from the fresh state. Keep frozen until use.
Farm-raised Greenshell Mussels are rated as a ‘Best Choice’ for sustainable seafood by the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch for their well-managed production process and low impact on surrounding ecosystems.