• All natural, organic Canadian Mussels (Mytilus edulis)
• Premium quality
• Sand free and de-bearded
• Rope cultured
• Year-round availability and stable pricing
• 100% yield – no wasted product, no gapers
• Competitively priced compared to fresh mussels
• Easy to prepare, just reheat from the frozen state
• Farm-raised - Product of Canada
|5029||Mussels, In Shell, 20-29 ct/lb, Fully Cooked, VacPack Frozen, Canada||10/ 1 b|
Vacuum packed mussels are easy to use and delicious! The live mussels are cleaned, graded and vacuum packed. Next, the mussels are cooked inside the bag then quick frozen. All the natural juice is retained in the bag with the mussels.
Simply reheat the mussels directly from the frozen state. Boil or steam inside the bag, or steam or sauté out of the bag. Reheat mussels for approximately 8-10 minutes and they will open just as if they had been prepared from the fresh state.
Our Canadian Mussels meet the Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) standards for a sustainable, environmentally friendly and socially responsible production process.