Domestic Sea Scallops
• Premium quality Domestic Sea Scallops(Placopecten magellanicus)
• Individually quick frozen to lock in fresh taste and eliminate crystallization
• 100% net weight guaranteed
• 25% water added – lower portion cost
• Accurate grading provides superior plate presentation
• Lund’s Sea Legend Green Label
• Wild-caught - Product of USA
|SLGR00042||Sea Scallop Product, U/10, IQF, 25% Water Added, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLGR00043||Sea Scallop Product, U/12, IQF, 25% Water Added, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLGR00045||Sea Scallop Product, 10/20, IQF, 25% Water Added, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLGR00046||Sea Scallop Product, 20/30, IQF, 25% Water Added, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLGR00047||Sea Scallop Product, 30/40, IQF, 25% Water Added, USA||2/ 5 lb|
Scallops can be seared, broiled or baked. Pan sear them in oil and butter for an appealing browning effect and a delicious caramelized flavor. Avoid overcooking – dry scallops are quick to cook over high heat.
Our Sea Scallops are sourced from a fishery that has been independently certified to the Marine Stewardship Council’s standards for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.