Domestic Sea Scallops
• Premium quality Domestic Sea Scallops (Placopecten magellanicus)
• All natural 'true dry'
• Individually quick frozen to lock in fresh taste and eliminate crystallization
• 100% net weight guaranteed
• Accurate grading provides superior plate presentation
• Easy portioning and rapid defrost
• Sea Legend brand
• Wild-caught - Product of USA
|SLBK00008||Sea Scallops, U/10, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBK00010||Sea Scallops, U/12, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBK00009||Sea Scallops, 10/20, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBK00012||Sea Scallops, 20/30, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, USA||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBK00013||Sea Scallops, 30/40, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, USA||2/ 5 lb|
Scallops can be seared, broiled or baked. Pan sear them in oil and butter for an appealing browning effect and a delicious caramelized flavor. Avoid overcooking – dry scallops are quick to cook over high heat.
Our Sea Scallops are sourced from a fishery that has been independently certified to the Marine Stewardship Council’s standards for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.