Imported Bay Scallops
• Premium quality Bay Scallops (Argopecten irradians)
• Individually quick frozen to lock in fresh taste and eliminate crystallization
• 100% net weight guaranteed
• 25% water added – lower portion cost
• Accurate grading provides superior plate presentation
• Lund’s Sea Legend Red Label
• Farm-raised - Product of China
|SLRB00385||Bay Scallop Product, 40/60, IQF, 25% Water Added, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLRB00359||Bay Scallop Product, 60/80, IQF, 25% Water Added, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLRB00360||Bay Scallop Product, 80/120, IQF, 25% Water Added, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLRB00361||Bay Scallop Product, 120/150, IQF, 25% Water Added, China||2/ 5 lb|
Scallops can be seared, broiled or baked. Pan sear them in oil and butter for an appealing browning effect and a delicious caramelized flavor.
Bay Scallops are rated as a ‘Best Choice’ for sustainable seafood by the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch for their well-managed production process and low impact on surrounding ecosystems.