Imported Bay Scallops
• Premium quality Bay Scallops (Argopecten irradians)
• All natural, 'true dry'
• Individually quick frozen to lock in fresh taste and eliminate crystallization
• 100% net weight guaranteed
• Accurate grading provides superior plate presentation
• Easy portioning and rapid defrost
• Lund’s Sea Legend Black Label
• Farm-raised Product of China
|SLBB00308||Bay Scallops, 40/60, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBB00309||Bay Scallops, 60/80, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBB00311||Bay Scallops, 80/120, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, China||2/ 5 lb|
|SLBB00312||Bay Scallops, 120/150, IQF, Dry (Natural) 81%, China||2/ 5 lb|
Scallops can be seared, broiled or baked. Pan sear them in oil and butter for an appealing browning effect and a delicious caramelized flavor. Avoid overcooking – dry scallops are quick to cook over high heat.
Bay Scallops are rated as a ‘Best Choice’ for sustainable seafood by the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch for their well-managed production process and low impact on surrounding ecosystems.